RIBA Chartered Membership helps you stand out from the crowd. It demonstrates to your clients and colleagues that you are committed to professional excellence. It says you are one of the best.
- Use the RIBA letters after your name and the title Chartered Architect
- Use the RIBA crest on your website, business cards or drawings
- Enter the RIBA regional, national and international awards and competitions
Sometimes it really is who you know that makes all the difference. RIBA Chartered Membership enables you to make the right connections with experienced practitioners and like-minded individuals. You can also feel safe in the knowledge that someone has got your back when you need help.
- Learn from the best by attending more than 400 local and national networking opportunities
- Get involved with your regional office or join a special interest group
- Take advantage of a range of on and offline opportunities to receive mentoring
A passion for architecture is something all RIBA Chartered Members share. RIBA encourages you to think differently with our thought-provoking events, programmes and publications.
- Receive 20% off events, seminars and lectures
- Receive an annual subscription to RIBA Journal (worth £158) and RIBAJ
- Fast track your career with our Future Leaders programme, Principal Designer course and Guerrilla Tactics events
Knowledge is power. With greater understanding and more finely tuned skills, we can be better architects. RIBA Chartered Membership can support your development.
- Receive FREE legal advice on issues such as CDM regulations, intellectual property, fees and contract issues
- Benefit from more than 1,200 FREE in-house CPD materials and opportunities and low cost seminars across the UK
- Work smarter with access to a range of tools such as our latest guidance on CDM 2015 and the Principal Designer role and get to grips with BIM, digital design, business management, regulations and legal issues